Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mirrors, Mirrors and Little Table

I have been busy, busy over here. The beginning of last week unpacking from our Boston trip then packing for our happy 2 week beach trip. As much as I LOVE it here, I miss painting and projects when I'm away. So, I scrounged around the garage for a couple of small items to change up while away.

In between the packing and unpacking, I've been working on a few things...a couple of mirrors and a little vintage table. Should have saved the mirrors for the trip.
Love the scrolls but the gawdy gold had to go.

A little turquoise paint and metallic silver followed by black glaze.

Another gold beauty.


Just a little peek because all the full mirror pics looked washed out.


I love these little demi lune tables.



Off to the bakery for some yummy crumb cake and buttered rolls then parking it on the beach! Buttered rolls are a must at the Jersey Shore. Snookie however, is not.
Have a great week and stay cool, it's going to be a hot one!


Linking up here...
Photobucket



2 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

A little paint is magic! What wonderful transformations!

I'm your newest follower; found you via Kim.

laxsupermom said...

You've been busy! Love what a little paint can do! Everything looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.