Friday, May 21, 2010

I have been enthusiastically reading other blogs for inspiration and love the ideas and camaraderie that goes along with it...so here I am starting my own. I am always involved in more projects than I can keep track of and it blows me away how some of you can bang out something amazing in days and not get sidetracked by life. For all of those bloggers I follow, I want to say thanks for making my world a more productive, inspired and happy one. Peace and happiness to all of you...Sue.

2 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Sue,
Glad to meet a fellow mosaic artist...maybe I was the blog/webiste you found, that you talk about in your profile? Maybe not....it could have been Vintage Dragon Fly...she is another great mosaic artist. Or maybe Romancing The Roses Studio. She is great too. Anyway, I would love to see some of your work....

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Penny

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

Hi Penny,

I am definitely going to post some pics soon. The blog/site I stumbled upon had a tutorial on it which helped me figure out a way to ensure all the pieces are level. Some mosaic artists don't do this but I just think it looks and feels better plus for a table it's necessary. I am familiar with Romancing the Rose...love her stuff too! I will check out Vintage Dragon Fly and see what she has to inspire me. Have a great weekend, Sue. BTW, loved your little yellow lamp!